Check out this super fun fashion timeline from Life Magazine! Some of the biggest movers and shakers according to Life.com
Such fun suggestions in this months magazine. Their is a great section on websites were you can get unique and fun gifts for your family and friends! check out the links below.
1. Mollaspace.com – For clever and fun gifts. Reader perk! 20% off for Instyle readers code :is1001
2. shopscadonline.com – For artsy and unique gifts. Savannah college for art and design students sell their stuff on this site.
3. Reformschoolrules.com – For hip and cool gifts. Reader perk 20% off use the code instyle for the discount.
4. Papertrailrhineback.com – for Elegant and refined gifts.
5. Vivre.com/Shop: for Luxurious gifts.
6. Smythson.com – For Classic gifts, and wonderful paper products.
7. Nimli.com- for Eco-Chic gifts, yes there is a reader perk here 20% off for Instyle readers use the code:instyle20
8. incredibundles.com: For moms and moms to be, check out this savvy mama inspired website for some great gifts!
9. Chefshop.com- For the foodie in you, this site is great for Artisanal foods.
10. Taigan.com – Food Connoisseur Julia Reed travels the country to find tasteful shops and their wares to share. It’s like finding your own treasure across america.
– All discounts mentioned above are only valid from 10/22- 11/19
What a interesting use of multi-mediums. I love John Clarks work on Etsy. The pieces are engaging and thought provoking with the choice of words that pop out on the page. To look more into his work he can be found at this link below. Enjoy the pictures that I have also included.
Dry cleaning was invented in 1849 by a French Tailor named, Monsieur Jolly-Bollin, who discovered the stain-removing qualities of turpentine. By the 19th century however it was possible to clean complete garments rather than unpick and later resew stained sections, a method used by early cleaners.
This months Instyle Magazine has a wounderful section called the Best of the Web. In our effort to share this great content, we thought it would be helpful to share and review some of these sites for you guys. More of these will be on their way but for now check out the six sites that we included below.
Flash Sale Sites worth a look
1. BEAUTYTICKET.COM : Find discounts up to 85%off.
2. GILT.COM: Fabulous luxury home, travel, kids, mens, gifts, and recently launched limited city sales.
3. HAUTELOOK.COM Brands such as Herve Leger and Rock & Republic on sale.
5.OUTNET.COM : The luxury deals you find on Net-A-porter are sold here post season on major discount.