1. www.6pm.com : this is the sister store to Zappos.com they offer up to 87% off on shoes and more.
2. www.Retailmenot.com : Popular retail coupons for discounts
3. www.Newegg.com: Discounts on Electronics
4. www.spoofee.com: Discounts on electronics and Hardware
5.http://dealspl.us/: Everything from clothing to electronics.
6.http://www.smartbargains.com/Default.aspx?aid=753&program=13456&isRW=0 : SmartBargains.com is a division of Rue La La, Inc. Focuses on Bargain shopping.
7. www.fatwallet.com : “We bring you simple shopping by store or category. You’ll find the latest coupon codes, promo codes, deep discounts and special offers from more than 1,000 of the most trusted and popular stores online like HP, Dell, WalMart and Orbitz.Find exceptional values on new clearance items, free shipping offers and special product bundles everyday.
Love these shoes. They are cute and fun. Check out my picks from polyvore.
Piiaharris is a wonderful illustrator. She makes simple yet exstreamly unique fashion illustrations that I thought I should share. To find out more info about her I have included a link from her Etsy Store below.
I am freelance illustrator,surface print,stationery and pattern designer originally from Estonia,currently living and working in Israel.
I’m curious about life and people from different cultures,constantly experimenting with new techniques and creative solutions.
Always up for a new challenge and trying to live in the moment of now.
My blog, http://piiaharris.blogspot.com
- Born on October 22
- Joined September 14, 2009
Diana, Princess of Wales. 1961-1997. Was born Lady Diana Frances Spencer in Northamptonshire, England. Before her engagement to the Prince of Wales, lady Diana Spencer favored ruffled blouses and simple dresses and skirts in plain or small floral prints. After her marriage in 1981 her style of dress was widely copied. The princess of Wales was responsible for promoting fashion styles such as low-heeled pumps, sailor collars, hats ruffled collars and strapless evening gowns. Her style throughout the 1980’s to 1990’s became more elegant and sophisticated. In 1997 a collection of her dresses both evening and cocktail wear were auctioned off at Christies, New York raising more than 3 million dollars for charity. Princess Diana was a icon and a fashion trend setter. Idolized by millions of people, she will always be remembered as a major Icon in history.
Source: The Thames and Hudson Dictionary of Fashion and Fashion Designers