Emma Dalzell’s on Etsy.com has a wonderful store called BambiEyezDesign. I enjoy her work because she uses a mix medium of techniques to make her pieces. She also has a blog that you can visit at
Check out some of her pieces that I have included below from her Etsy Store.
I am a huge fan of the Pantone website but I just found out that Pantone added 175 news colors to it’s Fashion and Home section. This brings their fashion and home color system to a total of 2,100 amazing hues. To check out more on this article click on the link below.
Their fall colors also pretty sweet too! Check out this article that covers the fashion aspect of their new colors for fall 2011 . The Pantone report always covers the 10 ten hues for women’s fashion for that season which ironically appears just in time for fashion week. For the Pantone Fall 2011 Trend Color Report Click on the link below
According to Fashion & Life the top ten fashion twitter accounts to follow are the following listed below. What do you think of them?
1. DKNY PR GIRL – I’m your well-placed fashion source bringing you behind-the-scenes scoop from inside Donna Karan New York & DKNY and my life as a PR girl living in NY.
4. MrJoeZee: Joe Zee, Creative Director of Elle and reality T.V. fashion celebrity. Such a genius and a creative soul! worth your time for his words of wisdom and advice.
6. Hilary Alexander: The best Twitter for (mostly) British and Europe-focused fashion Tweets. She is a excellent writer with a great perspective on anything that is European Based Fashion.
7. WomensWearDaily: The official Twitter for Women’s Wear Daily is the Cliff Notes version of fashion news.
8. SartorialistWell, Sartorialist gives you the best photos of street fashion.
For all the details on the top fashion twitter feeds click on the link below! Be sure to follow all of them! I known I am!
Diane Von Furstenberg has been recruited to help save baby and kids clothes as the Gap brand tries to come back from it’s bad sales. The collection will be ready in March of 2012 and will be carried amongst gap stores in 30 countries and available online to 75 countries.
For more details on the collaboration check out all the details below.
I found this wonderful article from flipbook on my IPAD this week from Roberta Correia on a new launched site for ShopStyle called Shop Bridal. The goal is for ShopBridal to focus on the bridal market. The new site features a large selection of anything bridal including gowns, shoes, accessories and jewelry from top bridal brands to the smaller boutiques.
For all the details and more check out Roberta’s article at
For Shopstyle- http://www.shopstyle.com/