Kate changed mid-day today into a new outfit. This dress is a very simple and has clean lines by Joseph which is another UK based company. The interesting thing about this dress is that it had a original price of $425 and it was deeply discounted and by this afternoon it was sold out. Still trying to pin down the jacket which I am in love with. It is very reminiscent of Chanel’s jacket pattern.
1. SEER OUTFITTERS- Was born from Chicago Bulls Player Kyle Korver’s and younger brother Klayton’s clothing line will launch a pop-up shop this month in Block 37. What should you expect? T-shirts, and hoodies that have positive themes on them. The pop up shop will be around through August 31 10am-6pm at Block 37, 108 N. State Street. seer outfitters.com
2. GOLD COAST ART FAIR- this art fair is unique and one of a kind. The Gold Coast Art Fair is one of the top rated 20 festivals nationally. You can find 350 artists with prices ranging from $25.00-$25,000 through July 9-10 9am-7pm. 400 East Monroe St., 847.926.4300
3. SUMMER SIDEWALK SALE – some of North Evanston’s central stores move outside for the annual side walk day sale. You can get huge discounts up to 70%. Check out the sale between July 14th- July 17th Monday-Friday 10am-6pm; Saturday 10am to 5pm and Sunday noon to 4pm. Need more info? Check out the website at centralstreetevanston.com
4. Zamarie- is a womens mix and match versitile line that hosts a huge summer sale during July 18-July 28th. Monday-Thursday 4pm to 8pm. Sunday noon to 4pm at 1213 W. Diversy Ave. What can you expect? How about some awesome discounts up to 50% off!
5. Check out the midwests LARGEST shopping market at the 5th annual Chicago sidewalk sale. There are more then 40 participating local stores that are selling a wide variety of items. Want to have some fun? There is a summer themed runway show at noon each day during the event. July 19-20th 9am-3pm at Daley Plaza, 118 N. Clark St., explorechicago.org
Kate Middleton choose another dress from the designer Erdem today in Quebec. Kate wore the Navy ‘Jacquenta’ dress from the pre-fall 2011 collection. Kate accessorized this look with her her sapphire and diamond earrings, LK Bennett Sledge2 pumps and her clutch. Navy is definitely her go to color and I think it looks lovely on her.