Check out the fun article with Show Stoppers: Glee Comes to Fashion’s Night Out by Lynn Yaeger | photographed by Norman Jean Roy from Vogue. Click on the link below.
For All the looks Check out this MTV article that covers them all.
Buy less, choose well, and mix it all.
$158 – jcrew.com
$698 – rebeccaminkoff.com
$195 – net-a-porter.com
£40 – hm.com
$369 – shopthetrendboutique.com
£103 – net-a-porter.com
$114 – overstock.com
$75 – betseyjohnson.com
Check out the dress below from express that a bunch of Celebrities have been seen wearing around La la land.
1. Fab.com : Ashton Kutcher is one of the backers of Fab.com and since launching in June of 2010 it has signed up more then 350,00 people to its service. The site sells a wide variety of products, but the sales only run for 72 hours.
2. 2M Collective – A way to decorate in a modern way. 2M collective boast some massive flash sales for the worlds best modern brands.
3. One Kings Lane– If you have a style that is more classic and refined check out One Kings Lane. The sales launch at 8am pt/ 11am ET and last 72 hours. The site offers massive deals on items which are all up to 70% off.
4. Joss and Main– is a exclusive members only site that offers limited sale events for items in your home. There discounts range from 25% to 70% off retail.
5. Gilt.com – Founded in 2007, Gilt has a large audience thanks to some super savers which are female shoppers. At gilt you can find deals that are up to 60% off retail. They sell items in broad categories such as Women, Men, Home, Children, Gifts, Jetsetter, City and Taste.
6. Rue La La- very much like Gilt, but it is a invitation only site where members can purchase items with severe discounts. Besides offering clothing items Rue La La offers items in fashion, beauty and travel.