Louis Vuitton will make fancy Stationery according to WWD. They are set to make paper goods in conjunction with the expansion of its boutique at Saint-Germain-Des-Pres.
Check out the fabulous piece that Mandy Moore wore the other night. This piece was created by Meggie Noyes, the designer of House Of Noyes. Interested in her pieces? Check out her website at www.houseofnoyes.com
1.Reef Beach Cruisers Tank Dress Swimsuit Cover-up in BlackThis unbelievably cute cover up is lightweight and airy which makes it a perfect choice when you head to the beach or the boardwalk. The Beach Cruiser Tank Dress has an asymmetrical hem v-neckline dip dye coloration and embroidered Reef logo which provide an easy and stylish look. Color: Black. Content: 100% Cotton. Imported.
2.Ella Moss Yuma Butterfly Sleeve Olive Tunic Cover Up-Feel instantly elegant in the Yuma Tunic. Crafted from Ella Moss’s signature fabric this cover up exudes luxurious comfort. The dolman sleeves give timeless appeal while the banded empire waist provides a pretty silhouette. The square back detail that ties at the back of the neck will stylishly showcase your pretty back. Color: Olive. Content: 50% Micro Modal 50% Supima. Made in CaliforniaU.S.A.
3.Nautica Boardwalk Women’s White Swimming Suit Cover Up TunicYou can’t go overboard in this chic white tunic by Nautica. The Boardwalk Tunic is perfect for all your aquatic adventures from sailing to relaxing aboard a yacht. Made in an all-over eyelet pattern this cover-up features cuffed button-tabbed sleeves collared neckline accented with front pocket and side slits for a nautical flair. Color: White. Content: 100% Cotton. Imported.
4. Roberta Roller Rabbit Classic Kurta WithBorder Bikini Cover UpRoberta Roller Rabbit Classic Kurta w/ Border Classic beach cover up Split neck styling Long sleeves Lightweight fabric Loose fit, consider sizing down.
5. Roberta Roller Rabbit Classic Kurta W/ Border Cover UpRoberta Roller Rabbit Classic Kurta w/ Border Classic beach cover up Split neck styling Long sleeves Lightweight fabric Loose fit, consider sizing down.
1. Vice Camuto Swim- Shoe Maven Vince Camuto is releasing a new swim line of muted and neutral tone swim suits that are emphasized with neon. The suits are two in one reversible so you have tons of options on how to mix up your swim suit look. Vincecamuto.com
2. Rachel Roy + Seu Jorge Capsule Collection- Rachel Roy teams up with Brazilian rocker for a limited edition collection of dresses, tops, and accessories. The best thing is EVERYTHING is under $150 . www.rachelroy.com
3. Charlotte Taylor for Anthropologie – London designer Charlotte Taylor joined forces with Anthropologie to create a fabulous capsule collection. The collection will include quirky collection of prints. Find it at anthropologie.com
4. Banana Republic Trina Turk Collection- Trina Turk joined forces with banana republic to bring a fun, breezy southern California line of flirty outfits to Banana Republic. Coca Rocha currently models the line in ads. Check it out at www.bananarepublic.com
5. Uma Wang for Swatch- Fun, funky and contrasting textiles Uma Wang injects a new vibe to swatch. The watches are embroidered on the straps. Check out the watches at Swatch.com
This jacket is so chic and cute. I loved the texturized orange on the jacket. http://rstyle.me/g4aatkds7e
To see all the looks check out the The Cut.