Check out the following blogs below
A site where one can draw inspiration for new outfits and fresh color pairings.
2. Stylemepretty.com a fresh site for chic and unique wedding ideas.
3. Fromtherightbank.com a place to find ideas on travel and decorating.
Fashionista is a wonderful site that offers information on Sunglasses, Fashion Week, Beauty, Style, Careers, People/Parties, and Shopping. I love this site because of it’s cute layout and quality information.
To check them out on Tumblr go to InsideFashionista.Tumblr.com
To Check out the website- http://fashionista.com/
Tumblr is the go to social medium for the fashion industry but they might have some new competition.
Vera wang just updated her blog which now features Meebo which allows users to chat in real time and share their digital content easier. What this means accodring to Rachel Stugatz article for WWD Blast is ” fans can congregate on the brand’s website and discuss Wang’s latest bridal, ready-to-wear collections, and more.”
FOr more information on meebo and Vera Wang site check out the links below.
One of my little sisters friends Mallory Hanson (in the pic to the left) has a blog that is worth checking out. She writes about things that she likes such as fashion, photography, and notable things in life. Mallory’s site Indigo offers a unique perspective and I am loving the post on the Material World!! It has fantastic pictures in it and it’s worthy of a look!
For the Material World post – http://indigo-mh.blogspot.com/2011/04/material-world.html
For her Blog- http://indigo-mh.blogspot.com/
My classmates and friends have a fabulous little blog called http://winewithmeblog.wordpress.com/ .
They started the blog to share their experiences and reviews of wine. Their overall goal is to help people to learn and develop a taste for wine. Their is a art to wine in general and Lissette and Dana do a wonderful job at explaining a wide variety of topics about wine. So check out their blog at http://winewithmeblog.wordpress.com/!
1.House of Noyes Jewelry: My little sister makes fabulous jewelry that she sells at www.houseofnoyes.com. You guys made her the number one most looked at article on my site.
2. My own Illustrations: Thanks for making my illustrations the number two most clicked on article for this year! I love sharing my drawings with you all.
3. La Tete Bandit: You made my youngest sisters post the third most clicked on article from A Chic Direction. She makes wonderful headbands that are different and unique.
4. For the inner nerd: Star wars swim suits. Nerds love fashion too right? well this post was number 4 for the most clicked on link of the year.
5. Chicago shopping Sarca: Got to love the store SARCA in Chicago. They offer fabulous clothing and jewelry to purchase. This was the fifth most clicked on post of the year.
6. Kate Middelton Dresses: When W magazine challanges designers they all come with their best ideas. This was the sixth most clicked on article of the year. These designs are just plain fabulous!
7. The Color Wheel: The history behind the color wheel was the 7th most clicked on article for the year. Check out the interesting information below.
8. Get to know: Mariano Fortuny: This was the 8th most clicked on post for Achicdirection this year. I found this guys work to be absolutely fabulous and classic. Love his stuff.
9. Get to know Bailey, David was number 9 out of 10 on the most clicked on posts of the year. What a amazing fashion photographer!
10. Fabulous Designer: Etienne Drian. What a amazing Illustrator. I aspire to do work like he does. This was the 10th most clicked on post of the year.
Hope you enjoy my year in review! I thought it was really interesting to share what made the top ten posts for 2010.
Tavi is a well known teen fashion blogger who has gained massive popularity in the past couple of years. At age 11 in 2008 she began her blog which she named “Style Rookie.”
Check her out! She has wonderful and interesting content about fashion.