$265 – fashionette.de
$110 – jcrew.com
€85 – welikefashion.com
$245 – stylebop.com
$1,330 – stylebop.com
$78 – katespade.com
$45 – macys.com
$6 – charlotterusse.com
$565 – openingceremony.us
$232 – glassesonweb.com
$45 – yoox.com
£25 – johnlewis.com
$8 – zappos.com
$108 – bhphotovideo.com
It’s BACK! The limited Edition Carrie Bradshaw’s Feathered Sandals Are Back from Jimmy Choo. Those feathers on those shoes are amazing! you can find these shoes and more from the ICON collection on net-a-porter.
Check out this wonderful article on the main force behind Jimmy Choo. A good read!
Check out this lovely slideshow. I found this really interesting. Michelle Obama has a big impact on fashion stocks currently in the market. Just based on this slideshow, I think she could be considered the new Jackie O of Presidential fashion trends.
Ever wonder how you could score some sweet deals on designer products for cheap prices? Well the following sites offer just that.
1. Ideeli- Events start at noon and last for 40 hours. What designers are here? Well Betsey Johnson, Marc by Marc, Max Mara, Jessica Simpson, Pucci and the list goes on.
2. Gilt Group- Im a member of this site and I love it. Gilt offers deals on designers such as Lacroix, Carolina Herrera , Michael Kors and Jonathon Adler.
3. Rue La La- Find designer discounts from brands such as Juicy, J Brand, Tumi and Waterford.
4. Beyond The Rack – offers deals from Jimmy Choo, Dior, Balenciaga, Miu Miu, Uggs, Movado watches and Versace Home.
5.Haute Look- Wondering what you can get? well Haute look offers deals from Herve Leger, Joe’s Jeans, Splits 59, Stila, and Keihl’s.
6. Swirl- offers discounts from brands such as American Apparel, Ray-Bans, Chaiken, Loeffler Randall and Tom Ford.
More information about these deals can be found at