Advertising age named Vogue the Magazine of the year. Vogue was the only publication to see sales rise up 12% this year.
2. Get your 40% off Spanx swimwear plus free shipping!
3. 70% off at Elyse Walker on lightweight, luxe sweaters and so much more.
6. French Connection: Starting at $11, get gorgeous dresses and super cool trousers.
7. Um, hello, $12 bikinis at Madewell plus free shipping, I will wear you on my December vacation, thank you very much.
8. From $20, Nordstrom‘s clearance sale is all about the shoes.
9. Topshop has so much good stuff, we don’t even know where to start.
10. Old Navy – $4 t-shirts, and tons more.
Financiallyfit on yahoo has written an article about sales that are in all honesty just ridiculous for the back to school season. Below are some of the stores that are named in the article for the sales potential.
1. Kohls- has early bird an night-owl sales on friday and Saturday, they also offer instore sales up 70% across most categories and 80% on clearance.
2. Nordstroms is taking 30% to 60% off on summer items.
3. Abercrombie and Fitch – has a 40% off already-reduced summer wear prices were womens tanks can be sold as low as $5.94.
4. Exspress is saving as much as 70% off and adding a extra 20% off already-reduced apparel to clear their summer stock.
The article also notes that you should watch out for flash sales, which often happen during the midday like the midday dash at Nieman Marcus were items are offered for up to 65% discount.
Online you can find up to 55% off regular prices and even on designer merchandise.
For all the details on the stores looking to clear the summer merchandise for fall check out the article below from http://financiallyfit.yahoo.com/finance/article-113039-10141-3-stores-offer-big-sales-for-consumers?ywaad=ad0035&nc
Sales at J.Crew are not so hot right now. According to the Cut one of my favorite sites for fashion information they stated “J.Crew posted losses of $29.9 Million, which the company contributes to it’s March buyout.”
For all the details and more click on the link below.
Here are some of the sales that Anne L. Fritz from Instyle Mag wrote about, they are pretty sweet. For more information click on the link below.
Dec 22, 2010 @ 4:29 pm
FREE SHIPPING IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
â€¢ AnnTaylorLoft.com: 40% off most items with code: HOLIDAY. Plus free overnight shipping on orders placed before December 23 at 2:59 p.m. ET
â€¢ UrbanOutfitters: Free overnight delivery if you spend $100 or more before December 23 at 10 a.m. ET
â€¢ ShopBop.com: Free overnight shipping on orders made before December 23, 7 a.m. ET
SALES AND DISCOUNTS
â€¢ AnnTaylor.com: 40% with code: SAVE40, offer good on both the Sarah Metallic ballet flat, $88.80 and the pavÃ© bangle set, 46.80, (shown) both prices after discount
â€¢ Modernvintage.com: 30% off with code: 30OFFMV
â€¢ LordandTaylor.com: 20% off in stores and online with code: GIFT
â€¢ RedEnvelope.com: 10% off with code: SAVE10
â€¢ Juicycouture.com: 30% of jewelry with code: SPARKLE30. Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET today!
â€¢ BananaRepublic.com: 25% off sale items with code: BRSALE25
â€¢ KateSpade.com: Up to 60% off, including the jeweled brooch, $122, and Knightsbridge Zippered Darcy, $297 (shown)
â€¢ Barneys.com: Up to 60% off
â€¢ Reiss.com: Up to 50% off, including the Courtney bustier dress (shown), $227.50
â€¢ Gap.com: Up to 50% off
â€¢ Bloomindagles.com: Up to to 40% off
â€¢ Piperlime.com: Up to 40% off
â€¢ Antropologie.com: An extra 25% off items already on sale
â€¢ OldNavy.com: Sale items starting at $5
â€” Anne L. Fritz
1. www.6pm.com : this is the sister store to Zappos.com they offer up to 87% off on shoes and more.
2. www.Retailmenot.com : Popular retail coupons for discounts
3. www.Newegg.com: Discounts on Electronics
4. www.spoofee.com: Discounts on electronics and Hardware
5.http://dealspl.us/: Everything from clothing to electronics.
6.http://www.smartbargains.com/Default.aspx?aid=753&program=13456&isRW=0 : SmartBargains.com is a division of Rue La La, Inc. Focuses on Bargain shopping.
7. www.fatwallet.com : “We bring you simple shopping by store or category. You’ll find the latest coupon codes, promo codes, deep discounts and special offers from more than 1,000 of the most trusted and popular stores online like HP, Dell, WalMart and Orbitz.Find exceptional values on new clearance items, free shipping offers and special product bundles everyday.
Im all for a good deal but what deals have you guys gotten out there? I wanna hear about them!
Do you do Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
This months Instyle Magazine has a wounderful section called the Best of the Web. In our effort to share this great content, we thought it would be helpful to share and review some of these sites for you guys. More of these will be on their way but for now check out the six sites that we included below.
Flash Sale Sites worth a look
1. BEAUTYTICKET.COM : Find discounts up to 85%off.
2. GILT.COM: Fabulous luxury home, travel, kids, mens, gifts, and recently launched limited city sales.
3. HAUTELOOK.COM Brands such as Herve Leger and Rock & Republic on sale.
5.OUTNET.COM : The luxury deals you find on Net-A-porter are sold here post season on major discount.